A robust inspection plan is key to best practice machine management.
machinemonitor® has a team of specialist consultants with in excess of 150 combined years of experience.
Our tailored inspection plans can be applied across your electrical machine population. These plans can be put into place at your business by one of our specialist inspectors attending your site, or through us training your own personnel in applying our easy to use inspection procedures, and supporting them with ongoing peer review.
Engineering Consulting Services include:
- Electrical asset trouble shooting.
- Design review.
- Electrical asset selection & advisory services.
- Engineering investigations.
- Preparation of machine specifications.
- Failure investigations.
- Operational assessments.
- Commissioning services.
- Witness testing (Original Equipment Manufacturers).
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT).
- Remnant life studies.
- Total Cost of Ownership studies.
- Training and mentoring.