Stop the threat of corrosion and contaminants in your generator
Water, oil, and other contaminants cause corrosion in critical areas of electric power generators, resulting in diminished efficiency and increasing the likelihood of forced outages. Increased dew point levels also detract from generator efficiency by increasing windage losses. E/One’s Generator Gas Dryer (GGD III) is a dual-chamber system that continuously dries and recirculates generator cooling gas — even when the generator is on turning gear, which is a critical time to maintain low dew point.
Column regeneration is automated and takes place based on programmable, optional inlet and outlet dew point levels or programmable, optional time-based regeneration (from 1 to 30 days).
Features & Benefits
- Regenex™ column regeneration — less than 1 cubic meter hydrogen consumption per regeneration
- Increased generator efficiency and reduced downtime
- Comprehensive water and contaminant removal
- Microprocessor controlled
- Designed for hazardous location operation
- Self-monitored drying process