Take corrective action before major issues occur
Corrective action prompted by early warning of generator overheating can mean the difference between a brief shutdown for minor repairs and a major overhaul involving weeks or even months of costly downtime. E/One pioneered the development of the Generator Condition Monitor (GCM) and in more that 1,500 applications worldwide, operators have the opportunity of taking corrective action if and when a critical situation occurs.
Building on more than three decades of proven field experience and incorporating international requirements for hazardous area locations the E/One Generator Condition Monitor Explosion-Proof Design (GCM-X) asures a new level in performance, reliability and safety.
Features & Benefits
- Microprocessor-based with self-diagnostics
- Designed for hazardous location operation
- Differential pressure transmitter for stable flow control
- Dual bar graphs for flow and output
- Separate warning and trouble indicators
- Automatic alarm verification
- Optional remote control/display and communication
- Easy installation
- Maintenance-free operation