Generators can be susceptible to unexpected outages which can lead to major losses. Avoid these forced outages and reduce risk of failure through planned maintenance intervention.
A key contributor to these failures is contamination. The sources of contamination can include: environmental pollution, dust and/or oil misting from bearing lubrication. Removal of this contamination from generator endwindings extends winding life and mitigates your exposure to secondary damage.
- Dramatically reduced outage time
- Mid life refurbishment/certification projects
- Total elimination of logistics costs
- Significantly reduced maintenance costs
- Project planning and design
- Project design, management and execution
- In-situ overhauls and standard testing
- Outage management and commissioning
- Typical turnaround of 5-10 days for in-situ overhauls (based on up to 20MW air cooled Gas Turbine)