The Iris Power Virtual IRMC 2022 is fast approaching!
Don’t miss the 24th Annual Iris Power Rotating Machine Conference IRMC
Virtually— June 14-16, 2022
The IRMC is fast approaching and will be held virtually again this year. The IRMC is designed specifically for motor and generator asset managers, maintenance personnel and condition monitoring professionals from around the world to discuss all aspect of motor and generator procurement and maintenance. In the User Group Sessions, attendees will have the opportunity to share their experiences with recent failures, repair methods, testing and monitoring for each type of machine.
We have a great technical program! Technical Program
The format for each day of the conference will be:
- Morning Session 10:00am to 12:00pm EST
- Break 12:00pm to 1:00pm EST
- Afternoon Session 1:00pm to 3:00pm EST
Some of the topics covered:
- Failed Pole to Pole Connections on Hydrogenerator Rotor
- High Voltage Testing Coils with AC: Tests & Equipment Selection
- Methods to Establish Turbo-Generator Outage Intervals
Total cost for 3-day conference: $200.00 USD